Lifeline Assignment

 


Since I’ve been born an event that has stood out to me was when I was seven, my parents divorced. It was a traumatic adjustment for me to overcome only because all my life I knew was my parents. Throughout elementary, I was always on the honor roll, a straight-A student. The only obstacle I faced in elementary was losing my younger brother to respiratory failure. It was a hard adjustment because I was young and I did not understand how felt to lose such a close sibling when he was only two years old. When I had gotten to middle school, I was accepted into the international baccalaureate and I was literally striving throughout middle school. I was actually in a band which was literally the highlight of middle school for me. I played the flute, piccolo, and clarinet and I was the first chair which is the most talented person in the per section of instruments.

Transitioning into high school and more into being independent, I was in IB and throughout high school it was fun. I was in the National Honors Society, AP courses preparing for college and in the process of applying for colleges. Outside of academics, I was in weightlifting and volleyball and we had won both the state companionship for both. I really focused on my academics and I had got accepted into about 6 universities and I chose UF. Presently, I am enrolled into UF with a full ride and I am a fourth-year senior with a major in African American studies with a double minor in educational studies and innovation. In future events, I plan to obtain my master’s degree in education, and be an elementary school teacher, and further my education to obtain my Ph.D.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiana's Resume

Tiana's Cover Letter

Decision Making Assignment